Wednesday, November 4, 2009

U.S. serviceman dies in shooting at Mexican strip club


I know what some must think when they come to this site: "Is nothing sacred to these arseholes? Little girls crushed by TVs? , A high school cheerleader dying? , Innocent novelty shop owners murdered at work? Have they no limits????"

Well, as it turns out, we do. Every day we are made aware of brave military personnel making the ultimate sacrifice to defend low gas pri... um I mean freedom from tyranny, but we leave that alone. Stories of human beings bravely putting their lives on the line in a foreign land oceans away is not cool. Making light of it would be even less cool.

THIS story, this story is not like that. :-)

This story comes from the Mexican border town of Ciudad. That's pronounced SEE you dad, which gives me two reasons to be grateful:
1 - The guy had no kids, because that's a fast ball right over the plate I would have had to swing at.
2 - I can make a comment about how that was the last thing this soldier ever heard, right after asking the question, "Am I your daddy?"

Now I wouldn't go feeling too sorry for this dude. I don't know if you've ever been in a Mexican peeler bar - I have, and I assure you death by gun shot is literally in list of the top five most PLEASANT ways your evening is going to end.

The name of this fallen horno, I mean hero, is Sgt. David Booher, age 26. Which reminds me... Remember kids, no matter how nasty a stripper is, NEVER boo her.

This is a Mexican border city known for rampant drug-related violence. (as opposed to those Mexican cities NOT known for that *cue eye roll*) It is for this reason the military specifically prohibits any personnel from entering the city. There is even a memorandum posted at Sgt. Booher's base in Fort Bliss (I know I know, but I have other stuff to get to) in Texas.

Buddy should've El Passo'd on this road trip offer.

In a beautiful gesture, many of the girls that work at the club will be eating nothing but extra bean burritos all day tomorrow, so that at his funeral on Friday, they can send him off like the noble soul he was...


...with a 21 bum salute.

Love,
Chris Real

2 comments:

  1. A Ciudad Juárez, sur dix personnes assassinées, quatre sont des femmes..
    C'est la criminalité qui est le problème là bas et pas la criminalité contre les femmes. Pourquoi nous les femmes voulons toujours emarquer "ça"? Les hommes c'est des humains aussi, non? nous avons des pères et des frères, des maris enfin!!!! Pourquoi se c'est des hommes qui sont les victimes, nous en parlons pas tellement, en accentuant sur le fait qe c'est des "hommes" qui sont morts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you stupid mother fucker you didnt even get half the shit right i served with David AT HOLLOMAN AFB. I hope you die of aids

    ReplyDelete