Monday, November 16, 2009

Dan Gurewitch, star of The CollegeHumor Show, dead at some age of something

Sorry kids, no article to link, I Google News searched it and nada.

Also, the picture - obviously has nothing to do with this guy, but it did come up on the first page when I Google image searched his name, and it was better than any of the handful that were of the actual dude.

So you ask... how do I know about this guy biting it?

Well, "RIP Dan Gurewitch" is a trending topic on Twitter. Sure I've never heard of him, or his show, or anything else he's done... there's not even a Wiki article to research his "career" for some Too Soon material...

...but if he's a trending topic on Twitter, that means he's as important as The Jonas Brothers, Rihanna, #uknowuruglywhen, and as important as the Iranian people's valiant struggle for democracy was for a week.

I figured I better get on this one.

That's all I got though.

Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment