Thursday, November 5, 2009

Carl Ballantine dies at 92; comedy magician was in 'McHale's Navy' cast

LOS ANGELES, CA (TS) -- Carl Ballantine, the "amazing" comedy magician and character actor who was part of the World War II PT boat crew on the 1960s sitcom "McHale's Navy," has died. He was 92.

I know, I have NO idea either.

Things I'd never heard of and had to look up in order to write this:

1 - Carl Ballantine
2 - McHale's Navy
3 - "Amazing comedy magician"

Ballantine, pictured here 36 hours after he died, passed away in his sleep of age-related causes Tuesday at his home in the Hollywood Hills.

This has gotten no more interesting.

I'll be honest here, I just didn't want the kid that died in the clothes dryer post to be the first one people would see when they visited this site... I actually feel kinda bad about that one.

Love,
Chris Real

No comments:

Post a Comment