Thursday, November 12, 2009

Goalie for German national soccer team dies after being struck by train

HANNOVER, GERMANY (TS) -- Robert Enke, the top contender to play goalkeeper for Germany’s 2010 World Cup team, died Tuesday after being hit by a train in what investigators believe was a suicide.

I'll start by answering the question on everyone's mind, yes, my Photoshop skills get me alllllllllll the chicks.

Poor Herr Enke, his future seemed so promising. What could lead him to suicide is yet unexplained. We can assume this, it was not sexual frustration - as he was the only guy on the team allowed to use his hands.

German national soccer has a very rich and successful history probably.

Enke's death is shaking the international soccer world to it's core.
Soccer is the most popular sport in the world except in countries where people have money and live in buildings that require more nails than mud to build.

Robert is now being ground into an even finer paste (they have the facilities... trust me) to be made into a delicious canned luncheon meat called Spamtrak.

I hope that didn't offend anyone, that was not my GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a stunning gesture of tribute, the German national team will play the entire 2010 World Cup without a goalie. Vegas odds makers having heard this news are still putting them ahead of England.

Robert Enke, a man who loved his sport, but just couldn't handle training. (I know I know, choo soon)

Love,
Chris Real

No comments:

Post a Comment