Monday, November 16, 2009

What has 3 letters, ends in V and is VERY good for bidness but...

...has absolutely nothing to do with Freddie Mercury?














Jackpot.
.
Here's the stories making news this week, JUST this week, in the exciting for awhile world of all terrain vehicles.
.
Rochester man dies in ATV accident in Cohocton
.
Well Joe, you mess with the Rhino, you get the horns. Yamaheart goes out to your family and all but... you were riding on a city street for cripes sake. All terrain, EXCEPT where cars can go, ya knob.
.
Pulaski County teen dies in ATV crash
.
One ATV, three teenage kids, zero brains. If you see any of Alex's family, be sure to give them a hug. Actually, maybe that's too soon. Awe... do you need a hug? NO YOU INSENSITIVE PRICK, we need a HUGG!
.
Girl dies in ATV accident
.
I always thought Ontario was very proud that Shuniah was from there... maybe I'm thinking of something else. I know, bad pun, you're thinking, "That don't impress me much", well it's better saying something about how "The woman in me - was a messy clean up" or something, at least I have more tact than that.
.
Girl dies in ATV crash at Chanceford Township
.
Women drivers, I tell ya.
.
"Unknown reasons"... my money is on she thought the T stood for texting.
No names have been released, but they should rename the street after her. Hell, they could even keep the "Flat" in there if they wanted.
.
Fort Hood soldier dies in ATV accident while at home on leave
.
Holy hell, this dude is easily in the top 14 most unlucky Fort Hood soldiers I've ever heard of. No word on the maker of the ATV, probably a YaMohammed. You think he'd have known better.
.
There's more, but I wanna avoid a tl:dr situation here... perhaps this can become another AreWeTooSoon? feature... Who am I kidding, of course it can.
.
Vroom vroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment