Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I love this idea for a blog but...

...dammit all to hell, we've missed most of the BEST YEAR FOR TOO SOON HUMOUR EVER. @%#$#!!!!!!

We've missed Farrah Fawcett (lung cancer from a woman that once took our breath away - comedic gold), Ed McMahon (dead @ 86, surviving his career by... well, 86 years), Patrick Swayze (can't go for the 'Ghost' jokes... too soon = awesome, too obvious = lame, still, nobody puts Swayze in the coroner).

Then of course there was Billy Mays, who threw in the forth celebrity death that people care about for a 24 hour news cycle at NO EXTRA CHARGE!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure there was one other big celeb death this year as well but for the life of me I cannot think of who it was... no worries, I'm sure we'll remember in time for our "Year in Review - the Too Soon year that was".

For now... I beg of you Too Soon Santa... bring us the following celeb deaths for X-mas:

1 - Richard Simmons
2 - Fabio
3 - Rick Astley
4 - Burt Reynolds
5 - Miley Cyrus

Actaully, make #5 number 1. You OWE us Too Soon Santa... the fucking kid in Colorado was NEVER EVEN ON THE DAMN BALLOON... do you know how many great Fall Out Boy jokes I had ready to fire off?!?!?!?!?!

Welcome to our site all... we're gonna have LOTS of fun. Rawk.

Love,
Chris Real

No comments:

Post a Comment